Jewish Interactive is proud to invite applicants of three Day Schools and three Religious Schools to be selected for the Ji Prime Challenge-Los Angeles. Participating schools will delegate two teachers for a year-round cohort of training and support, with additional benefits for each school.
Each school will receive:
- Tools and training to elevate and digitize Hebrew and Judaic learning
- Consultation for administrators to review and evaluate the current program
- 1 year free subscription to Ji Tap with full access for all teachers and students
- School-branded marketing and curricular materials
- 1 faculty training OR parent event addressing the Value and Power of Technology Integration in Judaic and Hebrew Studies
- Access to year-end Day of Innovative Jewish Teaching and Learning for all teachers
- Online help centers, webinars and help videos to provide ongoing support to teachers and administrators
Each school will select TWO TEACHERS for a year-round PD cohort
Teachers will participate in group workshops and 1:1 coaching with Ji Educators and gain access to a network of colleagues from others Ji Prime schools
Teachers will learn to:
- Utilize and create educational technology curricular materials for their classrooms
- Explore how to create personalized online learning journeys and a gamified curriculum
- Create interactive games and lessons and how to teach game creation to their students
- Two lead Judaic Hebrew teachers to participate in year-round cohort programs
- Commitment to Professional Development and teacher support for participating Judaic and Hebrew teachers
- Administrator and in-school Ed-Tech liaison for backend coordination and support
Jewish Interactive (Ji)
Established in 2012, Jewish Interactive is a global non-profit organization that strives to create Jewish learning, utilizing modern technology, that makes Jewish education accessible anywhere and anytime.
Ji is about Jewish Education. First and foremost, we are about providing opportunities for inspirational personal learning experiences. To do this effectively we use methods that could not exist without technology. We are providing digital platforms and tools that have become indispensable to Jewish and Hebrew teachers around the world and we are continuously innovating new projects impacting the voice of Jewish Education today.
Jewish Interactive has offices in the UK, US, Israel and South Africa.
Click here for more info.
How to apply for the Ji Prime Challenge - Los Angeles
Application deadline: Sep 10, 2021
Participation in the Ji Prime Challenge-Los Angeles is available to the schools that are accepted at NO COST thanks to the generous partnership of The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles.
Questions? Contact Yechiel Hoffman, US Director at [email protected]