Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Jewish Interactive is seeking an experienced web/applications project manager to join a project that is currently in its early stages of specification. This is a remote, freelance position.
Jewish Interactive (Ji) uses educational technology to create accessible, affordable and engaging Jewish education for any child, anywhere. We are the world leader in digital Jewish education ensuring that Judaic Studies remain inspiring and relevant for today’s generation of digital natives. Currently Ji reaches 500,000 children in over 50 countries around the world. We have offices in the US, UK, Israel and South Africa.
We are looking for an experienced web and/or applications project manager (references necessary) to coordinate a project that is in the early stages of specification.
You will manage an exciting new EdTech product development project with responsibility for budgeting, planning, teams working together effectively and ensuring all targets are met, using an agile approach. You will work closely with an expanding global team of highly experienced skilled developers and consultants. The role requires a commitment of 20 hrs per week with potential for this to increase as the project progresses.
If you have the skills outlined above, can communicate well, and can manage people and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to talk to you.
- Effective management of a team including setting team tasks, priorities and timings
- Project production overview and planning
- Impeccable people and communication skills (role entails working closely with a senior-level development team)
- Experience with remote and/or overseas teamwork (role involves weekly meetings & independent work)
- Experience of managing projects in a variety of production roles
- Effective budget management experience
- Familiarity with software/platforms including Slack and Monday and ticketing systems
- Experience of work with EdTech products or companies is an advantage
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to work methodically and meet milestones effectively
To apply (or for further questions) please send CV, portfolio, and covering letter to: [email protected]
Ji is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.