To be able to create in Jigzi, you will need to set up an account.
- Using any browser and preferably on a PC, go to Jigzi (https://jigzi.org/).
- On the top right corner, click Sign up.
- You can either sign up with your Google account, or else fill out your email address and create a password. With the email address option, you will need to verify the email by clicking the link within the email that will be sent to your email address. This link should take you back to Jigzi.
- With both options, you will be led through a series of screens to complete your profile. You can set your persona as a parent, and your organization as the school that your child attends.
- Once you have completed the sign up, your child will be able to create interactive JIGs using Jigzi. Simply click the Create option in the top menu, then click the button Create your own, drag in the activities, and add interactive elements.
- Remember to Publish the JIG so that it can be shared on other platforms, like Israel Bytes.