Adam H from Wolfson Hillel for his ZooBurst book on Havdalah.
Adam H has won the competition for the following reasons:
- It is clear that a great deal of time, skill and effort were spent on choosing graphics that were both inspiring and suitable.
- Adam went as far as photographing personal objects from his house, and a picture of his shul to then embed into the programme.
- The picture of him at the end was a special touch.
- Adam clearly displayed a great deal of knowledge in his digital presentation about every aspect of Havdalah in conjunction with the 5 senses.
- The look of the work was both creative and engaging, and fits in with Shabbat Interactive very well.
Indeed many teachers may use it in their classrooms when teaching Havdalah!
Who knows – perhaps Adam will join the Jewish Interactive team one day! Well done!
Runners up who will each win a 10 Pound voucher on Amazon.com:
- Jake L: The Robot’s Havdalah from Wolfson Hillel, London
- Simona S: Bar Kamtza from Herzlia Constantia, Cape Town
- Leah G: Bar Kamtza from Herzlia Constantia, Cape Town
- Leah T: Havdalah from Wolfson Hillel, London
- Chad: The Shabbos Comic from King David Victory Park, Johannesburg
- Jonathan S: Havdalah Video from Wolfson Hillel, London
To see all the entries into the competition, click here…