Adam H from Wolfson Hillel for his ZooBurst book on Havdalah.
Adam H has won the competition for the following reasons:
- It is clear that a great deal of time, skill and effort were spent on choosing graphics that were both inspiring and suitable.
- Adam went as far as photographing personal objects from his house, and a picture of his shul to then embed into the programme.
- The picture of him at the end was a special touch.
- Adam clearly displayed a great deal of knowledge in his digital presentation about every aspect of Havdalah in conjunction with the 5 senses.
- The look of the work was both creative and engaging, and fits in with Shabbat Interactive very well.
Runners up who will each win a 10 Pound voucher on Amazon.com:
- Jake L: The Robot’s Havdalah from Wolfson Hillel, London
- Simona S: Bar Kamtza from Herzlia Constantia, Cape Town
- Leah G: Bar Kamtza from Herzlia Constantia, Cape Town
- Leah T: Havdalah from Wolfson Hillel, London
- Chad: The Shabbos Comic from King David Victory Park, Johannesburg
- Jonathan S: Havdalah Video from Wolfson Hillel, London