ALL EXPENSES PAID
About the Pincus EdTech Incubator Cohort
Create. Collaborate. Connect
Join a cohort of European Jewish educators for the Pincus EdTech Incubator Program: a 10 month professional learning program that maximizes the use of educational technology in Jewish schools.
Educational Technology has proven to deepen and enhance student driven learning, maximize fluency and interactivity, and drive passion in the classroom.
Program Goals - Pedagogy PLUS Technology:
- Enhance instruction in Jewish studies and Hebrew language
- Increase active engagement of students
- Promote progressive methodologies supported by educational technology
- Attend a 3 day Innovation Conference in Jan 2019 in the UK
- Attend Graduation in Nov 2019 in a European city
- Customize your mentoring process, leading to sharing and peer review
- Design a bespoke web toolbox for blended learning models
Brought to you by JETS Israel and Jewish Interactive, leaders in educational technology tools and training, subsidized by a generous grant from the Pincus Fund.
FACILITATION AVAILABLE IN:
English * עברית * Deutsch *Nederlands